Friday, October 06, 2006

Taking a nap just only for some hundreds years...

Sanzen-in Temple, Kyoto sightseeing
Once upon a time in Japan, there were two kids.

A: Um...That lunch was delicious. I fully enjoyed it and have had plenty.
B: I become a little sleepy since I am full.
A: Me too.
B: zzz....

They have been sleeping still now perhaps because of the velvety moss and mild sunlight through the trees.

If you go there and are lucky, then you can hear them slightly sonring:-) But I haven't, unfortunately...
Location by Google Map

4 Comments:

At 10/07/2006 12:09 PM, Blogger Jing said...

lovely story ~~
:)
So gentle and fragran atmosphere that I even feel the spring would come..
...Jing

 
At 10/08/2006 3:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

so peaceful... literally RIP. :-)

 
At 10/08/2006 5:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

jing and keropok man: thanks for your comments! Mosses makes the dolls milder.

 
At 10/19/2006 9:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh! I like these two! I am enjoying your blogs, Macky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home