Thursday, September 13, 2007

Maple leaves on the tile roofs of the outer wall, at Eikando Temple in Kyoto

Maple leaves on the tile roofs of the outer wall, at Eikando Temple in Kyoto, Japan
Excuse me not for posting the photo yesterday! I was unable to post it because the PC, where I put many photos, was not in use.

Now it is OK and I hope you will continue to enjoy this photo blog!!

By the way, I confess that this photo was shot in November last year. September is too early to enjoy the foliage season of maple leaves. We will enjoy them in November and the foliage in Nov., as well as cherry blossoms in April, attracts many tourists and one of the seasons I prefer.

Umm, I miss the season!!

2 Comments:

At 9/14/2007 7:39 AM, Blogger duopastorale said...

Looks like autumn is coming.

 
At 9/14/2007 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In any case, I love this picture.

Don`t worry about technical problems =O)), but as well as in the same way you miss the season I think we all miss you yesterday =O)).

Take care
Raquel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home