Sunday, May 04, 2008

Fallen leaves on the water of small small brook, at Kamigamo Shrine, in Kyoto

Fallen leaves on the water of small small brook, at Kamigamo Shrine, in Kyoto
When I did cleaning my room today, I happened to find the old sketchbook. When I was college student, I used to like to go to Kyoto with a sketchbook, instead of a camera... Honestly, I did not like any camera because my poor technique made the scenery reproduced very badly. But now I cannot travel anywhere without my sweet Nikon D80!

5 Comments:

At 5/04/2008 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you sketch book will be more valuable than the digital images. It is true in art.

 
At 5/04/2008 9:58 PM, Blogger redrain said...

hi, my name is ina.
i'd like to use some of your photos for a private purpose.
it'll be part of a present for my best friend. is it ok, if i use them?

regards

 
At 5/05/2008 7:40 AM, Blogger redrain said...

thank you very much. i really like your photos! i don't know if it's japan or the photos. but they are really one of the best i've seen so far on my search for world cities photos!
i will also look an your tokyo blog, when i come to the letter 't'. ^^ is it ok, if i take some of those as well?

 
At 5/05/2008 1:22 PM, Blogger Abby said...

This is beautiful work. You should post more from your sketchbook.

 
At 5/05/2008 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NICE Blog :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home