Sunday, November 05, 2006

Stepping-stones

Katsura Imperial Villa, Kyoto sightseing
These stepping-stones are placed in front of a building in Katsura Imperial Villa, the most superb villa in Japan.

One will enter the building, walking on them.

These stones are different in shape and in color. I think that the placement has a refined sense of taste.

By the way, every stepping-stones in this villa is surprisingly all the superb ones. I have never seen such a garden, full of tasteful stones.

I think that stepping-stones is one of must-sees in this villa, although it is not mentioned in any guidebooks.
Location by Google Map

2 Comments:

At 11/06/2006 1:43 PM, Blogger travelploy said...

Hi, My name Au. Do you know Bangkok in Thailand? I living here and I link my blog to your Blog. Thanks so much for your comment if have mistake U can tell me.

 
At 11/08/2006 3:40 AM, Blogger Zannnie said...

ohhh, tasteful?... do you think there is a 'stone' designer for this?;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home